Sign in to follow this  
Mark Harman

US, World Cup to Las Vegas Area

Boulder Creek Golf Club in Boulder City, Nevada, will host the 22nd annual United States Golf Teachers Cup and the 13th biennial World Golf Teachers Cup Monday-Thursday, October 16-19, 2017. Boulder Creek is a 27-hole facility that has met with universal acclaim from past participants. Also, 2017 marks the inauguration of two new events, the United States Senior Golf Teachers Cup and the World Senior Golf Teachers Cup individual competitions for those 50 and over.

For more information and to register, please visit http://www.GlobalGolfTeachersCup.com

Flights, Car and hotel / Condo are booked -- Looking forward to seeing everyone at our Teachers / World Cup events -- Working with Cole and some of our industry partners to make it the best event ever..

Make sure you are there :-)

Rgds

Carlos

Thank you for moving the event date after Canadian Thanksgiving!!!!! I will be there to defend my World Cup Senior Title

Grant, it's a whole new tournament for seniors this year! And I might enter that one instead of the regular US Cup, so you've been warned - practice hard.

Hey Mark, Won 2 of 3 Michigan Ontario Golf Teacher tour events. I am ready and I will not be sick at this one!!!!!! first drive second day should be longer than 12 yards!!!!! LOL