Mark Harman

2015 US/World Cup to Disney

The 2015 United States Golf Teachers Cup and the World Golf Teachers Cup will be played October 13-16 at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Both the Palm and Magnolia courses, longtime hosts to a PGA Tour event, will be the venues.

Stay tuned for more information.

Mark,

Will there be an option to play only the US Cup and not the World Golf Teachers Tournament? I would live to play the 2 rounds for the US Cup but trying to get 4 rounds in while in Disney with the family might be kind of tough.

Changed my hotel to Lake Buena Vista Resort beside the outlet mall as I really want to shop after golf!!!!!!!

The 2015 United States Golf Teachers Cup and the World Golf Teachers Cup will be played October 13-16 at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Both the Palm and Magnolia courses, longtime hosts to a PGA Tour event, will be the venues.

Stay tuned for more information.

Are the USGTF women playing also? I am a new member and didn't see any conversations about the ladies playing. I want to focus my teaching on executives because I already do executive coaching and consulting. Helping players with the mental game is my strongest skill set, and I'm playing pretty good too.. Kudos to John Savage!

Hi, I am traveling to Orlando from November 8-12. My husband will be attending a conference and I would like to visit the USGTF Headquarters and meet with some of the staff. I also plan to golf all week! Who should I contact? Would like to talk about marketing the organization.

Hi Shar,

Unfortunately we only had 3 ladies sign up this year. This is the third year in a row that female participation has been way down, to the point that I am contemplating eliminating a Ladies division altogether. Now, that's not because I want to disrespect the women and to imply that they're not important, but logistically, it doesn't make sense to continue to offer a whole division for two or three people. What we would do is women would still play the forward tees but be in one of the age-group divisions, with perhaps a special monetary prize for the low lady golfer.

As for visiting the USGTF, you are welcome at any time.